Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

grandma's bday dinner and i wan my egg tarts.

First i would like to apologize if this post is short
because my head is currently in pain and
i am not in a good mood.
Anyways this post is for yesterday. I reached
home at 2am so yea it was too late for me to update.

23rd October it was my grandma's birthday.
My mum and family decided to have a dinner
celebration for her. It was held in Flower Drum restaurant.
If you are wondering where its just around bukit bintang.

I woke up feeling dizzy like literally, as if i just
woke up with a hangover. Took my medicine and
i wanted to go back to sleep but my mum
started asking me to do things and make up and hair
for my aunty, grandma and whoever is female.
I was like HEAD DONT FAIL ME !
And it stopped hurting. Thank you panadol.

So it was my time to get changed.
I think i've changed more than 5sets of clothes.
Long dress = boyf hate.
One piece jumpsuit = mum said no.
another jumpsuit = mum said no.
and so on and on. How i wish dinner attire can
just be PAJAMAS ! Cute , comfy and hassle free ! >:(
In the end, thank god i found my 3yr old dress that i wore
to my uncle's wedding and thank god it fit me.

Wait and wait and wait for my boyf to come
and pick me up from home since he dont know where
the dinner is held in.
Mum called and brother called asking me to
hurry and what not.
Then i got pissed.

Outfit of that night.

Boyf came, i went up the car and mins later
we reached. Turned out mum didnt need me anymore.
And my baby and i had to stand and wait
until she finished with her stuffs before we can get
to out seats because we didnt have enough place.

We were placed on the table with my mum.
It was alright because she have friends that i know
seated next to me. A really kind and friendly uncle.
He gave me food while i wasnt looking.

I felt super pampered yesterday night tho :p
Baby took food for me and i didnt have to move at all.
Mum's friend took food for me as well and both
of them peeled off prawn shells off for me ! xD
See ? Thats why my boyf calls me little princess.

These kind of dinner very traditional one.
The 1st dish that comes out confirm 100% is this .

Then hor, followed by this.
And then and then a piglet. I really feel
sry for those piglets that have to be killed and eaten at
such young age :(

My mum kept pouring alcohol for ppl and
keep drinking and drinking and drinking.
Then started taking a microphone and started
singing and singing. Oh did i mention i had to
do a welcome speech? I didnt even know what i said.

My god-cousin a small boy at the age of 4 or 5,
kept wanting to play with my iphone games and
!@#$% he wont give it back nor let it go !
At 1st i was like fine i have 90% battery and he might
just play with for awhile. but fuck no, he wont let go
until ur battery life is DEAD ! My mum's friend gave
the kid his iphone and he finished the battery -_-.
But atleast he is a good kid so i didnt mind, some more
i gave him half of my seat and feed him half of my food.

Yes i love kids and i may or may not be very good
with them.

Cutting cake them !
HAPPY BDAY GRANDMAMA ! :D
Me love you :)

The cake which i didnt eat at all.

Dont worry grandpa, i love you too :)
*everyone had their kiss from me just that
the photographer aka my cousin, went to toilet
when these touching moment happens*

Oh ! and my mum intro a girl to me.
Not just any girl.
She was born on the same time, same day, same mth,
same year and same hospital as me. ZOMG !
But no we dont look alike, i look way way way more
mature than her :(

Hey baby ! stop eating !

My aunty who treats me as her daughter :)
She always wants to meet whoever is my boyf -_-

So my boyf officially met my whole family and
they know who my current boyf is.
Super super super official already lor muahaha ! xD
Everyone said he is handsome i was like -_- but
no joke, he is :p But i have someone who is much more
handsome and cuter than my boyf by 100%.

' YOU ! Dont mess with me ! '
Yup this little man right here :D
My super adorable baby cousin who never
fails to make me go awwwww ! x3

Everyone left, said goodbyes,
mummy hugged my boyf and ask him to
take care of me -_-

So the night ended.
Slept at almost 4am and woke up at 10am.
Beautiful morning because the 1st voice i heard
was my boyf's :) He called me the moment i opened
my eyes. I bet he put cctv in my room -_-

Went back to the same place for brunch.
Cause they gave us one free table for dimsum !
Everything was free :)

Beautiful chandelier. I swear when
i have a house of my own i will have atleast
one of these lights. And no, they arent cheap.

All we had to do was just sit and enjoy.
Dont even need to order.
One type of dimsum they bring 3-4plates of each.

I felt like i hardly ate but i was so full.
*sorry for the dirty plate :p*

EGG TART ! I freaking ate the whole plate !
Well not whole just 3 actually :(
Yes i love mini egg tarts and it have been a year
since i last ate them. Yea 1year no joke.
And right now i am craving for more :(

Family enjoying the food and karaoke .
Yes they gave us a room with karaoke which
made us stayed for 3hrs.

Cannot finish~ Anyone want ? :D

I dont know who took this but
its epic because my brother , me and my grandma
have the same hand gesture.

And lastly, happy birthday to two of my cousins.
Forgot to mention we celebrate their bday today -_-
My bad :p

You know i seriously really pity my boyf sometimes.
Because he doesnt get mad at me, nor scold me,
and whatever i ask him to do he does,
he gives me care and calls me at night when i m asleep.
Pamper me like a real princess, no joke when i said that.

The night before yesterday, he called when i was
sleeping i was annoyed. When he cant sleep he calls me
i get annoyed and mad at him. When i cant sleep
i call him, he stays up even when he have to work
the next morning.

Yesterday he was busy with work but yet he
wanted to attend to my grandma's dinner because
he felt as a boyf he really should.
He was late picking me up and i got angry becuz
mum gave me pressure of being late.
I scolded him but he didnt get mad.

Baby i am sorry >_<
I really thank you for having you with me.
I love you deep deep ! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...