Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

forever a part of me ❤

I would like to dedicate this blog post to my
long long hair.

Dear long hair, you have been my best best
buddy from when i was a baby till today.
You were so so so smooth, silky, gorgeously black
and you SHINE for no reason at all.
Every friends in high school said i should put you
to good use in shampoo commercials but i apologize
that i couldnt bring u to stardom because i was fat,
dark and ugly. What tv commercial would wan an ugly model?

Whenever i give u a haircut its only off an inch or 2.
you have never been cut off above chest level.
i remembered when i was about 3 or 4yrs old,
mum took me to cut a bob hairstyle . i cried because
i lost you. I said no to saloon until i got u super long again.

After i finished with high school, i went to hairdressing.
and thats when i killed u slowly.
I colour , perm , cut , rebonding and so much more.
Atleast once a month i must do something to it
but most of the time its dyeing it. And never bother
doing treatment after that.

After 4yrs i stopped being so immature,
i kept you straight, and only visited a saloon
6mths or 1yr one time.
But realized its was too late. you were suffering.

Even after the shower with conditioner,
you were still tangled, dry with split ends.

Hair dryer is an evil to our hair. and yet i use
it everyday at the maximum heat to
blow it straight to keep it looking healthy.

See? Big difference.

And from time to time i use the 2nd
evil thing to the hair. I burn it so much :(
And i always use wax, hairspray after curling it.
Causing me to wash my hair crazily.

Can you believe i kept u this long ? :(

It was a stomach length hair.

I have to admit, i abuse you like mad.
I get angry at you whenever u decided to
go and have a bad hair day but i guess
hair have PMS as well. and worst is how you adsorb
all the oily smoke and air and decide
to bully my forehead with mini pimples.

But its because of you i can look so elegant
and mature.

You know where to fall in place whenever i
want a good picture.

You let me experiment anything on you.
And keep me being fashionable at all times.

People are jealous of me having you.

You look healthy at all time, keep me looking
gorgeous and keeping me in a good mood.

I love it when the wind blows, the way
you blow across my face, lingering traces
all over me.

I've seen how u suffered madly these few days.
And i've decided to set you free.
I hate to see you being tangled and pulling
you with a comb and you break apart.
So i've decided to set you free.

It was so hard to do so, but i cant stand
to see you suffer so much. College is starting
and i dont have so much time to take care
of you anymore :(

I remembered my legs was shaking when
my stylist cut you off -_-v
My mum loves you so much more the way
you are now :)
I look so much younger :D

Even though you are gone,
your younger generations are still growing :)
But you are still forever part of me ❤

*sorry i havent edit my layout :(
I am having orientation tmr zomg ! have to wake up
at 6am T~T. nights ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...