Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

mummmmy i mad love you :)

Okay la, i am sorry i am only updating my
blog after almost 2 weeks but i was just lazy and
there isnt anything much going on in my life except
i have been coughing for 2weeks.
And people have been telling me its getting worst and worst.
But still i am truly amazed at how many people
cares and actually say they want to bring me to see a doctor
if i continue coughing for 3weeks.
Touched :p

I am having an exam this coming thursday but no matter
how i study, nothing goes into my head.
I should wake up at 4am and study, its a method
that works for me :D
But whenever i asked anyone if they started studying
or not yet, the answer is no. xD
No wonder we are all classmates.

Last day of class, 16th.
Then after that i am freeee but i choose to keep myself
busy with photoshooting. Everyone asked me
to continue with it. Ah ming kor gave me an
opportunity to be in a local mtv shooting but
unfortunately i couldnt because i got class on monday and
thats when they are shooting it :(
But thanks kor for giving me another opportunity :)

Ah ming was funny when i talked to him few days back.
He told me after our photoshooting session together,
everyone asked who i am and if i am a model.
But when he told them i am just a college student they
were like stunned for a min. ahahaha.

Anyways, today i finally had some time with my mum,
cousins and aunty. Yes, classes and friends and bf
takes up my time now. Today i thought i was gonna
spend another day rotting at home but mum asked
if i wanted to go out this afternoon and i was like yes please !

So we went to pavilion. I totally forgotten today is
Saturday and its a day where everywhere is crowded.
No seats anyways to yam cha ! No starbucks T_T.
But when i became hyper when i saw a new open store.
STICKY !

Sticky candies, at 1st there is only branches in Singapore
i think, I only came to know about it when i read
it from XiaXue blog. And the way they made it was
amazing. They were showing how it was made
but i couldnt be bothered to see it , i saw it
on XiaXue blog xD

I just went straight in and bought myself one bottle.
And my cousins bought one for themselves.
Alot of flavors was sold out :(
So i just bought the mix one.

The designs in cute and colourful, u may design ur
own though but yea, expensive abit laaaa.

Ohhh stickyyyyyy, i finally got you.
Last time i only can look at you thru pictures but
now i can eat you ! ;D

And and and after so many months i finally bought
a top for myself at topshop ! :D
Cost around 200+ -_-.

I know yesterday on twitter i said i would update
my blog but in the end i failed to do so because
family dinner caused me to be home late and
after that i was tired.

Anyways, i wasnt angry or anything but umm yea
just something i have to voice out because
i need to point out some bloody common sense.
You know how bloody annoying it is to have someone
completely copy and paste everything you wrote
and take it as their own and when u confront them
they act like as if they dont know shit?

Well yea let me show u something.

Whatever she said looks familiar?
Very very right?
And yea she said she copied it from SOMEWHERE else.
I bet her somewhere else was here.

Yea here, my picture comments. lolwtf right?
And she's alll like oh go get a real copyright thingy
from government and yada yada ya.
If i were the one to copy and paste what she wrote
she would definitely do the same as i would.

Think of someone's else feelings before you bitch.
because you start this crap, i m just treating u back the same.
Be very grateful i inked off your name.

But whatever, because i am in a mad happy mood
that no one can spoil it.
Mummy said YES to me getting another tattoo !
YEASHHHHHH ! Cant wait to start designing ~
Oh mummy i mad love you so much !
I am gonna kiss and kiss and kiss you !
I can feel those very addictive pain during my tattoo
session again !~

And i need to start thinking what presents to buy for ppl.
I have no idea what to buy for guys -_-.
Anyways, end it here for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...