Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

fun fun college days.

Everyone has been asking how is my college life lately.
seriously at 1st it sucks balls but i guess
after u meet the right friends it gets awesomely awesome.
I've allowed few ppl more into my life so therefore,
you'll be seeing names u have never seen me mention before.
Starting off we have 3 guys, Elvin, Edmund and Jeremy.
And another guy Brian. With 2 girls Valerie and fazilah.

We have all only came to get close and got to know each other
after we were put into a group for a class presentation.
And pity Elvin, he have been my driver for few days xD
But i really have to thanks those 3 guys because they
have been patience with me, especially with picking me up
from home and sending me back. Plus listening to their
conversation in mandarin, i slowly pick up and improve.

Anyways, this morning i slept at 1am and woke up around 4am+.
I got ready, and waited for Elvin.
He was the one who was gonna pick me up,
We had to go class a lil early than usual to finish our presentation
touch up. But turns out we got locked out of class -_-.

In class, i was seated at the back as usual with my dear Valerie.
We both saw edmund and elvin doing other
stuffs on their laptop and it caused us to start laughing.
And when Mr.Rao our malaysian studies lecturer,
said JOKES ASIDE, Valerie and i burst into laughter.
Dont ask why, we just got our personal reason xD

Elvin so good lor ! Made salad for me. Because i dont
eat breakfast at all so he decided to make
something for me so that i wont get gastric easily.
Some more hor, today we had a black theme attire for vijey class,
i didnt have any black shirt. Elvin saved my life again.
He even brought few out for me to choose lor xD

Dunno why we all feel especially tired today.
All in class fishing with out head -_-

My gorgeous Fazilah, my adorable Valerie and
me with elvin shirt -_- i look so weird with guy shirt.

After class ended, we quickly do what we had to do for our
presentation. Thankfully we have Brian in our group.
He did an awesome job on putting all the scenes and everything
today. Yea we created a drama on drugs xD
Behind the scenes was epic-ly funny. so many NG because
of Jeremy cannot stop laughing -_-.

The boys doing everything xD

During Vijey call i can see few of us struggling to keep our
eyes open. Especially me. 1st time i was tired
in class. Did acting really take up so much energy?

After our presentation and class ended, i met
up with my dad but the moment he got up the car
we had to send him off to kl central. And its
crazily jam everywhere !

I really and seriously need to make a habit to have breakfast
every single morning i have class. I am losing
appetite, have 4times gastric pain within 1mth.
I've lost so much weight, my pants are falling as i walk -_-.

But anyways, i really have to thanks elvin for
doing so much stuffs for me =)
And the rest of you for being such great frens that we
never ever stop laughing at all.
I am actually looking forward to classes but not exams ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...