Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

doors of opportunies opened.

I think majority of ppl know that i've went for my
1st photoshooting. yes 1st.
Everyone seemed surprised at it because
the outcome of it was really good but you dont have the
slightest idea of behind the scene -_-.

Starting the day, as usual 6.30am i wake up to get
ready for class but i slept late because
i didnt sleep. I rushed out and panic. I dont like to
be late for class and it was freaking jam !
Thank god i reached exactly at 9am but class started.

Feeling cold in class and i did not bring my jacket :(
A jacket i brought for photoshoot i didnt wanna
bring it out because i packed it soooooo nicely inside
a small bag. Class ended at 11.40am.
I walked over to submmit and waited for the photographer
aka ah ming my kai kor.
I've got to know him for about 1yr+.

He reached and i got up the car, i wasnt nervous at all.
All i wanted to do was just close my eyes T_T
then we noticed the weather was slowly turning dark.
When we reached the abandon railway, it was super windy.
I liked xD but 5mins later it rained.
We were like yoorrrrr. Photoshooting pics are way nicer
with natural sunlight.
When he was adjusting his camera setting i was adjusting myself.

Pull up my pants, dont wanna show my butt crack.
If not my boyf is gonna kill me xD.

My fav shot of the series. I look super thin
and super tall. cheh fake one. dont believe it k? xD

My fav fav stomach.
The whole session my kor was like
'Mei more expression! feel the theme ! move ur hands more,
just do any pose you wan'
My expression was totally just 'zzzz' i wanted to close my eyes so bad.

I tried to edit it myself with photoshop.
FAILED ! :(

I kena the rain during the photoshooting session,
and it was windy. I left my bata shoes outside the abandon
house it got wet. Then after the shoot ah ming and i ran
to the car, we were wet and was in the aircon.

2nd theme was casual, so we headed off to sunway
pyramid, new wing.

'Mei touch ur shoes' ahaha, ah ming is funny when
he posed as an example for me.

'Mei pretend you are looking at a beach, be happy
just smile'

And this is my fav shot of the series.

If you wish to have photoshooting session, or view more
of the pics you may click here
Like the page then like the album i am in and
write super nice comments k? i am just kidding xD

After the session ended, he took me to Sushi Zanmai =)
yup he kept his promised :D so nice~
but i didnt have any appetite to eat anything and i felt
a headache was coming. i knew i was gonna be sick any min.
After brunch, he sent me back to submmit.

Ah ming korkor, thanks for the photoshoot and
sushi :D sry if i've spoiled the photoshoot for you :(
After he posted and tagged me on fb, instantly
my fb request went up like mad and inbox msgs too.
All photographers asking for their turn to have a session
with me. wow :D thanks to ah ming kor , he opened
an opportunity for me =)

Back at submmit, i went to the ladies to changed
my shirt and wear back my bata shoes all though
its wet. I dont think wearing heels in college is
quite good -_-. i am not a big fan of heels anyways.

Our counselor organized a bowling outfit for us.
Thats why i had to go back to college all though class ended.
I started having super big headache.
But i still went anyways. But i requested to go
to watsons 1st just to get panadol. thank god headache stopped.

I was the 1st person up. Its was 3 person per lane.
My friend, counselor and i was in 1team.
Next to us was 3 guys which is super funny.
They made me laugh alot =)

So i took the ball, rannn and swing my hand back,
the ball fell behind me -_-. it was so oily !!
Thank god no one laughed. paiseh paiseh.

counselor VJ and friend Elvin :D

Well, we had fun although many of us complained having to go.
When i reached home i was getting
more and more feverish. I had to wait for
my mum to come back for the medicine but she
came back around almost 2am.
I woke up at 6am+ for class today, but my head felt heavy
and the moment i stood up i fell back down on my bed.
Sighs, i missed a class. I have said before even if
i am sick till death i will still go to class but
it was really hard. Havent felt this sick in such a long time.

I am feeling alot better. still a little feverish.
Just got home from dinner with my boyf.
its 1.18am right now, have
to get up early for class tmr.
Sorry havent got time to update blog much.
I will do it as soon as i got free time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...