Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, March 4, 2011

3rd march 2011 :)

2rd March 2011.
The eve of my birthday, i decided to celebrate
it with my kai yeh :)
So in the evening i met up with him at our usual place.
Had dinner there as well.
I remembered watching him stressed on the phone.
The more stressed he is, the more he laughs, my brother
and i laughed.

Then when the clock turned 12am, 3rd March,
it was my birthday. Kai yeh wished me happy bday,
everyone there did, and my fb was getting spammed with wishes.
There was a mini tiramitsu cake out of nowhere xD
It was the 1st time i celebrate exactly when its 12am.
I was happy =)

But whenever its 12am on 3rd March, bad memories returns
to me. The day someone i really loved left on that very morning.
Yes, i have gotten over him but i guess the worst
thing a person can ever do is leave you on a special day,
when the promised they'd be with you.

3rd March 2011, its my birthday so what?
Still have to wake up early in the morning just to wash
clothes and do all the laundry when i hardly even
have any sleep which caused me to have headache.
Someone spoiled my morning, the name is nixon.
I was moody, and got scolded for being moody by
the person i call mum.

In the afternoon time went to pick up my sister from
another mother JiaLin. She is staying overnight until Sunday =)

Us on the way to Jogoya for dinner.
My mum is friend with the boss so umm yea, he decided
to give free dinner for my family, friends and i to celebrate.
And even throw in 2 cakes.

The moment we reached, Jia lin and i went
walking up and down for food, we ordered spaghetti
and my mum ate it then we have to order again.
Everyone started eating except for us -_- we were too
busy walking up and down.

So we ate and ate and ate until satisfied.

The pumpkin so cute x)

After everyone said they had enough food, the cake
was brought out :)

Chocolate cake. The decoration is so vintage.

Cheese cake. Cute x)

I didnt want to cut it :/

The birthday song was sang, wishes was made,
candle was blown, cake was cut.
Then we went home. Just like that, my birthday for
the night ended.

Received 3 presents that day.

Hello Kitty cup from Jia Lin :)

Teddy bear from Jason and my brother :)
Even Jason came for the dinner :D

Swarovski from mum's friend.
Its the 1st time i received swarovski as my present.
Well actually, its my 1st swarovski as well.

A pacifier pendant -_-.
And yup, its around my neck.

Around 300+ friends on fb wished my happy bday,
it made my day so much :)
Atleast i know who cares and who doesnt ;D

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu to everyone who wished me,
gave me presents, and made me smile ! :D
Although its not any big celebration , or partying ,
or thousand of presents i dont mind.
I had fun in my own ways, and i am thankful i get to live another
year :) ( I am now 19 if u r wondering. )
i love you guys for being there for me.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...