Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

4th march. a day at home.

4th March 2011.
A day literally well not wasted but kinda wasted.
I got up, did the laundry and everything as usual.
Showered , make up and dressed up.
Who knew, mum and brother left home without a word
and the next thing u know we got no
transportation out.

So we decided to COOK at home.
Yes, we can cook. Maggie mee la xD.

Yes babe, i know u can cook. you cook i eat
thankyouverymuch.

and i'll stand behind and camwhore xD
no lahhh, in the end i cooked the mee.

To those who have been reading my blog from last year
till today, does it look familiar to u guess? xD
Yea, its like a total deja vu of last year sept.
Read here to see what we ate that time.

Satisfied over a simple meal :)
washed the dishes, cleared the rubbish.
and we were watching movies being couch potatoes.

The girl who is 19 :p

As you can see, she looks super comfy there.

5pm, did the laundry. i decided to play with the nikon camera.
was too bored seriously. just trying to
find any activity possible at home.
Sat on the stairs outside my home, wind was blowing.
super relaxing.

left me, right her.
holding hands, thru everything.
always my best friend and sister :)

nice nice nice? say yes cause i took it.

this is absolutely no doubt nice, cause got me in it. xD

Used live view option to capture both of us in it.

wasnt easy cause i have short hands. fml.

Went back inside, drink drink, camwhore somemore
BUT blur pictures goddammit.

Outside the balcony, i wanted to climb out to the other side.
but i know its impossible for me.
jia lin will definitely stop me.
its not like i will slip and fall :/

The is a 2 person bicycle at my balcony though.
both of us sat on it :D

Seriously we have nothing better to do.

anyone care for a ride? :D

After all these picture picture sessions we played WII.
unfortunately i dont know why, alot
of games cant be played. spoiled the fun.
turned it off then go back to my room and blasted my
speakers. dance to sweat off what we kept eating
in the afternoon.
oh, i forgot to mention. we kept munching on chips. -_-

But around 11pm+, we ordered pizza even when i said i
didnt want to have dinner -_-.

I told my baby lin that we are going to the zoo today.
she laughed it off and probably thought i was joking.
She had no idea i was mad serious.

Will continue in the next post ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...