Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i may not have eveything i wan, but i'm thankful.

I'll just summarize few highlights because its
was so long back D: well one week.
11.05.2011 was my 20th monthsary with babyboy ! :D
So he made a little something called breakfast for me ! :D

The 1st boyf to make me breakfast !
so cute and colourful :D

May 15th went to the Gardens to watch FAST 5
again with kai yeh aka daddy :D
My 1st time in the Gardens cinema :)

Few days ago i was being all childish and going crazy
over this dooodolls after i saw it online.
Then i saw this MOST adorable pens.
I wanted to get a pair myself but in the end the
boyf purposely took me to Sunway Parkson just
to get it and he paid for it :D
He really spoils me to the max.
Yes be jealous, be very very jealous.

Blue one is called Cupido and pink is called Cupipi :D
So damn cute. RM16.90 each.
Can be purchase thru online or Sunway parkson :)

See even babyboy likes it.
He kept wanting to take the pink one because
he know it'll annoy me to the max.
i love pink full stop.

Yesterday went to Cameron Highland
for a day trip. Grandparents wanted to do and
brother have a day off due to Wesak day.

Woke up at 8am, got ready had breakfast and departed
at 9am. On the way there i was sleeping in the
car so nicely with my shoes off and feet
up on the chair all curled up like a worm.
Then brother suddenly said 'Mabel you wan to go waterfall?'
then i woke up and i couldnt sleep back. dammit.

Took some random pictures on the way.
i FORGOT to bring the DSLR oh mm geee T_T.
my brother didnt reminded me.
And my stooopid digital camera battery decided to have
a bitch fit on me. Thank god i have my iPhone4 with me!

A very beautiful *i think* cave.

The same cave from different view :D
so damn pretty !

See how clear blue the skies is.
we didnt even turn the aircon on, just opened the
window for its cooling air.
Thats when the wind raped my hair.

Had our brunch then to the market :D
Have you heard of Guava apple?
Its literally guave & apple in one as in like
one whole fruit.
my daddy said they got married.

See, i wasnt kidding.
but its mad delicious.

Then we went to the must go place,
cameron tea hill.
It was raining :( so we couldnt take a stroll
down.

the view of it. seriously looks like a place that only
exist in fairytale.

the closer view.
i m such a good photographer i know.
thank u thank u. :p

the me, with my raped hair.
it was so damn cold.

the grandpa, omg so cool.
i swear my grandpa is still so handsome at his age.
he doesnt even look like his age .

then off back to home.

the must buy item in cameron highlands.
strawberries. for strawberries lover it a must
to go there =)

Passed by Ipoh, Bidor.
Got some stuffs back for family.

Reached KL, met up with kai yeh aka daddy at
the Gardens with his super adorable son for dinner
and to pass the stuffs we bought for him :D
Desserts at secret recipe for Chocolate banana cake and
Mango delight cake :)
thanks daddy for helping me download whatsapp and viber
on my iphone4 :)

Today at home, felt damn dizzy and really wanted
to puke in the afternoon so i took a nap.
i always have this want-to-vomit-but-cant feeling
for a week or more.
must be the damn gastric or i dont know
what is going on inside my stomach. but i know its nothing
good.

Mum bought me Hello Kitty perfume.
Yes i kind of inserted into her head that i'm
a pink and hello kitty fan :p

So damn cute !
The smell is kinda vanila-ish.

If i knew she was gonna get me perfume then
i wouldnt have to spend on

Gucci Envy Me perfume. RM250.
i ish broke from it but i finished my perfumes.
But then again its worth it. the smell is just lovely.

I'm aiming for a new digital camera.
mine is giving me hell.
charge or no charge battery it will die off anytime
it wants. And its a 7.1 mega pixel -_-.
had it for so many years :D
Time to do some window shopping for cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...