Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

i love food. do you?

4 more days and its dooms day !
well for me. why ? because semester 2 is starting.
god bless me. havent start i already feel stress by
the subject names.
The worst is transportation prob. sighs.

I hate my brother. he have a Madza RX8 on hand
for sale. can i win a lottery so i can get it ? :(
And everytime we see a rx8 pass by he will be like
' Mabel RX8 wor ' and i'll say ' shut up '.
When we see a 350z pass by i'll say
' Kor 350z wor' and he'll say 'shut up'.
ahhhh such siblings love :)

I was super mad at my boyf today. He said his
mum decided to kick him out of the house because he
did something wrong so he is going to move
to a girl's house. It totally against the basic relationship rule.
so ofcourse i was mad. I asked him if he is so persistent does
that mean she is important to him and he loves her?
He said yes. i hung up.
He called again and said 'bii i'm going over to the girl's house now
so can you open the door for me later?'
I was in total stoned mode. i had nothing left to say.
i tried not to laugh. if he was next to me he would have died.

I kinda like the no fringe me but friends said
i look too mature. so i should cut my fringe.
oh well, i'm only 19.
still under 'mummy and daddy care' xD

Honestly i got nothing to blog about. just some
pictures i would love to share.
my very favorite hobby of mine. eat.

Sushi Zanmai soft shell crab maki :)

I ordered Tempura Udon so this is the
tempura.

& the udon.

Soft shell crab temaki.

Milk + wafer ice cream.

Must have Hershey's chocolate ice cream.
bought 4 boxes ahaha.

Chocolate banana parfait.

Must have whenever i go sungei wang.
Yaku crepe. Salsa chicky yummmm.

Teppanyaki.

Curry fishball.

Gimbap. had korean food with the boyf :)

watched pirates of the caribbean wheee !
johnny depp !! this is popcorn, so its still food xD

I actually LIKE being chubby.
so mad cute.
did i just praised myself ?
mabel chow u r so damn vain !

Ireland's potato with the boyf after movie.
cheesy baked potato skin with chicky & beefy.

Mini hash browns.

See all food !
you all hungry yet ? nyehehehe :p
Surprisingly even though i eat n eat n eat,
the boyf said i've lost weight.
i was like O_O <-- two eyes opened wide.

Yesterday my daddy aka kai yeh brought me to
this omg so damn wonderful place !!
Its called Tamarind Springs located at Ampang.
Its like a mini Bali atmosphere in malaysia ~
Perfect for couples =)
The pictures was not taken by me. i did not have my
camera with me yesterday :(


The entrance :)
When i stepped in i was like , did i died and
went to heaven ?

See ! how can u not love this place ?

Beautiful :)

Some of the views :)
Food was yummmmmmms !
Its a thai cuisine.

Blog kisses to you wonderful readers ❤
I'm not gonna cut my hair anymore -_-.
Gonna go back to my super long hair days.
I used fake hair extensions in this pic.
So obvious its super tangled xD

PS : I had a dream i own a Lamborghini and i swear
i didnt want to wake up. i woke up, i tried to sleep
back so i can continue the dream but FAILED ! :(

1 comment:

  1. I am going to the girl house things is so snake snake style>.<

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...