Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

updates updates !

Sooooo two weeks of classes have gone just like that.
seriously i love the 1st week of classes.
only more or less 30mins cause only introduction
and handing out study guides.
But after that, HELL i tell you.
Havent start anything already have to find ur groups.

Please hope i do not get in the wrong group again.
Because of my previous group, i got B- for GLT,
if i didnt get in the wrong group i would have gotten A ! fml.
Dont ask why wrong group. Lazy to explain already.
think until also angry.

But nvm, no more last minute studying anymore !
I HAVE TO WORK HARD !
easy to say hard to do -_-
Even public relations i am the secretary for our event.
Confirm this sem damn stress. some more ppl telling me
Principle to marketing is HARD and im taking it.
ARGHHH ! i'm going mad.

Most epic thing is i found my evil twin brother.
His name is abel. i am mabel.
we both got medium length hair.
tattoos on the back and even 2 tattoo altogether.
both iphone4 users.

so when we sat next to each other, the lecturer
called his name but we heard both our names.
confused the lecturer and she said we cant
sit next to each other anymore. good job.

But i dont care. i am mad happy nowadays because
my hubbyboy promised me a few more things :)
and he never fails to keep his promise !
and i cant wait for it to happen. no i wont tell what it is,
leave u all in suspense muahahaha.

This picture turned out to be super epic !
Because i got my 1st 100likes on fb for it.
Probably got likes not because i look pretty,
Its a) because of my tattoo. b) i showed some flesh.
brother said if i show some cleavage i might get 500likes HAHA.
Sorry i got none, but i is proud of flat. yay.

Tomorrow i got tv casting ! WOOTS !
pray i get in pray i get in pray i get in !
If i do get in hoho, i can atleast earn some pocket money.
being broke is breaking my imaginary balls.

Oh look ! old photoshoot pics that now only the photographer
uploaded it :D I love the B&W effect.
But why i look so noob :( haiya.

okay lah. sleep now because i am EMO.
Why ?
Because 1 week of class lecturer said got college break
on the 3rd week. now said NO COLLEGE BREAK !
!@#$% all student emo already.
we no wan fren college anymore >:(

And i would like to thanks my boyf for ffk-ing his friends
and kena dut by them because he needs to
send me to shah alam for casting.
I would like to apologise to all this friends because i didnt
know he made appointment with u guys -_-.
Not really my fault right ? -_-v

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...