Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

one step at a time.

Last Thursday went for a TV casting tryout.
That was a bad day for me, dear lord i was
already mad tired and when i went
home i dont know to laugh or cry because in the
entire house only my room got NO ELECTRICITY !
But BAD DAYS is OVER !
* i hope, finger crossed *

And from this fringe i went to
*shut up about being boobless tq*

this BANGS !
dont know why mum just love me with bangs.

So friday mum had a early birthday celebration.
To celebrate her 40.
I dont know whyyy she just wont allow me to wear
simple dress ! she wants me to wear long dress.

Seeeee, what mother would want her daughter
to show so much legs ? thank god i asked her for safety pants .
My aunties had to rub it in saying the dress is perfect
on me except i got no boobs to match it with -_-.

I kept showing my legs to my cousins n they
kept laughing -_-.
i was like 'eh eh look tadahhhh' then they laughed -_-.

Reached the restaurant 'Flower Drum'.
And yes this is my mum. everyone is saying
she is a hot COUGAR WTFFML !
Dont even think of asking if i'll be a hot cougar when im
her age. because i think i might be HAHA!

Teehee my signature xD

Part of decorations in the ballroom.

This is mad beautiful.

The whole celebration was like wedding celebration -_-.

The arrangement of the tables.
The whole dinner was a buffet style kind.
My gosssh they had the buttermilk fish fillet !
My fav!

hi birdies :D

Basket full of chocolates.

My 1st time popping champagne !
Macam like my brother and i getting married AHAHA !
The worst thing was mum passed the microphone to
me when i have no speech prepared.
she just passed and said 'say something'.
I was stoned for a min on stage.

Squeeze the juice out from the bottle kor squeezeeee !

I just can't stop myself from munching on the
buttermilk fish fillet ! yes now u know another
random facts about me, i love buttermilk fish fillet.
The best thing was my boyf attended as well, i was like
'bii i wan prawns', so he peeled the shells off and gave me.
Then i just said 'bii prawn' he said 'so smarttt, wan something
just say bii' xD i was like 'ngehehehehe'.

I cant out walking with the cake towards my mum.
the cake was mad heavy ! i slightly twisted my wrist.
But babyboy massaged for me ehehehe.
Like brother like sister, no?

Sam insanity, my brother and my brother's brother,
came as well with his girlf *omgosh she is so pretty*
Andddd this is what happened.

Party animal on the loose take 1.

take 2.

take 3.

& take 4 with bummer beez posing xD haha.

No worries, he is pretty much alive and high.

So cuteeeeee! ahahaha.

Me and mum with 2 cousins behind.
Dont start with the cougar again.
I cant believe mum is a cougar in friend's eyes aiks -_-.
mum ! you is stealing me limelight !
jk lah, better you steal all :p

cousin took this random shot -_-.
Omgod look boobs !
HAH i got boobs !

The best film i've used.
baby stand until so yao yeng with hand around my
waist haha! yes he is thinner than i am.
can u feel my stress now ? T_T.

Was pretty much cheek raped that night because
some of mum's friend when i just shook hands
with them suddenly they raped my cheeks.
Its not like i mind because thats how some ppl
greet :) or they just cant resist my chubby cheeks xD

woots woots, i received 4 pairs of contact lens sponsored.
but i already have one of it -_-.
But still, am happy because i got picked as a contact lens
model. not everyone cant get it ngek~

Even if i dont get in the TV casting, honestly i dont mind.
Because i've learnt abit of how it works in that
field and i tried and experienced what it was like
acting infront of the camera with ppl looking.
Its harder than photoshooting. i was tension to the max.
So i didnt give it my best.

If i get call for another try again, i'll do my best.
although its not what i want, but as long as
i can make those supporting me be proud of me,
and haters to eat their words, i'll be proud of myself.

In highschool days, i was called the ugly one, fat one,
no hope on even being in the model field.
look where i'm standing now.
further than i expected from myself.

those who take me as their role model, i would like
to say thank you that i am able to be
such an influence in ur life. those who support me tq,
you kept me going stronger.
those who came back to me thinking i might bring u to
the path im walking thru screw you, i know who
my real friends are.

never give up and believe in urself is always my motto
in life. always be thankful with everything you've got.
even if u have 12pm-6pm class on monday T_T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...