Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, June 17, 2011

i'm dying without hubbyboy !!

With college term break cancellation , pretty much
everyone was in a lazy mooooood. you can see
students coming in shorts, slippers, etc.
me? i wore croc shoes on Monday.
Being a secretary or 'sexitary' in Public Relations class
can be quite a pain in the arse.
We have to come out with a charity event for our assignment.
And me ? i have to WRITE ALL.

The Rilakkuma case is cho cute !
But why no Hello Kitty :(
dirty mirror, ish.

Its friday, friday gonna get down on friday!
but this friday sucks for me. big timeeee.
babyboy went for a seminar class from 9am-11pm.
Last night, we were talking about the changes we
are gonna have to face when he starts work on monday.
less time for me, less time for us.

But he sent a message to me last night, made me cry.
was so happy when i read it because it reminded me
of how much we have been thru since day 1.
'Baby.. we both don't know what will happen but what
have happened since the day i hold ur hand the 1st time
only strengthen our love for each other.. i'll never let go
ur hand i promise.. aa girl i dont know when but i just know
one day we will stay together and live a fairytale baobei
have been dreaming of.. mwax <3'

So because i know he is working hard, he makes me
want to work harder.
And me as a gf i should know when to disturb him and
when not to right?
So early in the morning he texted me he is going for
the seminar. i waited and waited and waited.
I cant even text him because i dun wan to disturb.
Plus i stayed home, felt lazy today i dont know why.
i woke up at 9am and only got up from the bed at 11am.

How the hell did i survive 3mths without his calls/texts last time ?!

So i got sooooo bored to the point i m randomly blogging
and lazy to the point that i took picture with no make up or lens.
Usually i feel like i must put on a pair of lens, but
i swear i was too lazy to move my arse.
one day everyone will see my pure face right ?
so i'll make it today.
Since i already got a future hubby i dont think i need
to impress anyone else right ? ;)

Without specs.
yea i know, my eyes look small :)
and i may or may not look 14.
bf always say i look like a kid below 18.

with specs that doesnt have any powers.
yea i dont need lens or specs.
my eyesight is perfect 0 degrees.
fashion purpose haha.

See that bunny behind?
My FIRST gift from hubbyboy !
ARGH looking at it makes me miss him more.

But i'm still waiting n waiting n waiting.
its 8.51pm now. i know looking at the time isnt
gonna make it go faster, but T_T.

ARGH i LOST control of myself thinking its him !
dont mind the sexy lips tq.
Did i mention that the seminar is for 3DAYS?!
Yes 3! And on monday he is gonna work from
morning till night again and not free to even text me,
and no more talks on phone at night because he'll be too
tired to do so. I must find my INNER PEACE and something
to occupy me.

But i know what i'll work hard on.
Savings to get this new baby !
Sony DSC-T110 pink.
16.1 mega pixel wei !! and its PINK!
Perfect for my camwhoring and also my new
'being a contact lens model' needs a better camera to
camwhore and bring the contact lens design out clearer!
*i'm currently using a 7.1mega pixel n.years ago camera*
If i am not mistaken price is RM899. Dear lord T_T.

And here i was making out a wishlist.
: LV Neverfull medium size bag
: LV/Gucci/ MiuMiu/ Chanel purse
: Hello kitty mini drawers
: Lumix camera
: Madza RX8
: More snacks to restock in my room

I'm one hungry girl k -_-.
i LOVE to eat.
I wonder when i'll be able to scratch out all these
and have them in my hands.
But i dont care i dont care.
CAMERA 1st! More important.
Which means i'll have to cut down alot of buying.
Kill me please T_T.

Hurry up 11pm please :(
And hurry up let me strike lottery just enough for all
these. thank you in advance baby jesus.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...