Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

i'm still flying sky high ❤

I dont know how many people know this but i'm
sure alot already know due to my non stop bragging
about it, it may not be a big deal to you guys but it is for me.

I FREAKIN GOT A PART TIME JOB!
Yes ! after months of searching i got it !
Although it means no time for anything because my classes
are mon-thurs and workdays is fri-sun. But still
the pay is worth it. I'm not gonna tell where because i dont want
people stalking me when i work :p

When i received the call from the agent i freaking jumped
in joy after she hung up. I called vinod and said
'i am so happy to the point that nothing can spoil my mood, and
i dont mind running naked in the streets now' yea that's how
mad happy i was. Then i just had to whatsapps my forever baby
Jia lin ❤

 Yup she was excited for me too.
Even on twitter alot of friends congratulated me.

Why am i so mad happy over a job ?
Because i can be financially independent :D
I can move out, pay for my rent, no more bothering mum and
things will be less hectic although more tiring.
But its my 1st step through independent. I hate counting on people.

I'm well known for being tough, so i'm not gonna let that down.
i WILL be tough although i might be in bitch mood once
in awhile but still.. TOUGH !
I'm not the kinda girl who needs a man for financial purpose, i
believe in fully supporting myself. Why count on a man and when
he leave you got nothing left.

 Fatt hao mode, i wore a skirt after 29374563millions years.
I feel more comfy with shorts because i can sit in any position
without flashing my underwear and its comfy/
And heels because it made my legs look longggg and slim ❤
But fake 1 k, dont go believing i'm that thin.
Was suppose to go out with my chocolate manwhore but
he cancelled out on me last min due to unforeseen circumstances.
But i'll be seeing him tmr.

Sooooo i stayed home thinking i can get some gooood nappy time
but noooooo, phone never stops ding ding. 
And tmr i have to follow my mum out early in the morning
to do crappy things that i dont want to.

 And and this is hammy jr's blur face !! SO CUTE ❤❤
When i called him he turned to me with his eyes half opened
and this is his blur face xD
I can never go a day without seeing him ❤

Short post for today, have to sleep early damn.
And whee hair is growing longer~
And and and, from being called taiwanese, japanese, american-born-chinese,
i am now asked if i am KOREAN.
OMG are you serious ? korean xD
& someone said i look like i have plastic surgery although i don't.
you know to be said 'you look like u have plastic surgery but u didnt'
is actually something to be proud of.
looking like a korean with plastic surgery is seriously im out of word to
describe, because i'm flying sky high with that praise.
Have you seen korean celebs ? :O pretttty righhhhhhht?
Okay i better come back down. Before someone calls me PROUD.

I know i've said it 92873432th times but
I CANT WAIT FOR CLASSES TO START DAMMIT! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...