Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

i feel so loved.

My boyf and i went out yesterday
to celebrate our 1st anniversary.
Went out around at 3 or 4pm i forgot.
But i just remembered i had to follow my mum
and family out to have brunch before
going out. Instead of eating with them,
my brother, cousin and i ate at mamak.
I really prefer eating at mamak.
Cheap, yummy, and keeps you full.

My boyf came over to my house and picked
me up. I was wearing something quite
not me, its a dress and super simple.
I even had my hair tie in a half pony tail,
super bad hair day. My hair is already
flat enough but it was flatter that day.
When i got in the car the stupid boyf smiled
and said i was soooo cute.
I felt like a kid -_-.

Suddenly both of us was quiet, he was being
in his oh-so-serious-mood refusing to smile.
I poked his face, i could see him trying so hard
not to laugh but in the end he did and he blames me
for that . Bii you do that to me ALL the time !
Now you know how it feeeeeels ? >:(

Then suddenly a tears fell from his eyes.
I was likee why are you crying !!
He said he felt lucky to have mee thats why he cried.
Bii are you sure its not a tears of regret? :p
He said he cried like mad when he read my
previous blog post.
But seriously, i have never seen him cry like seriously
cry. Just a drip of one or two tears.
He can see me cry anytime because i am a huge crybaby.

On the way to his home, i showed
him where my ex live and my boyf smirked.
It was like as if he can go and kill him anytime now.

When we reached bii's home,
the dog couldnt stop pouncing on me.
I guess he smelled PMS.
Yes i happened to have my period.
And dogs get excited when they smell period.
But that didnt stop me from playing with his dog :p

My boyf calls his dog bii as well.
His dog was outside but the moment i stand at
the door he comes rushing to me.
When my boyf gave him food he didnt want
and kept standing in front of me xD
My boyf was like ' this 2 smelly bii la ' xD

We made Edamame together ! :D
It those japanese peas you can eat at Sushi
king or another jap restaurant.
I mad love it. At 1st my bii hated it but when
he saw me eating it he tried it and now
he loves it more than me.


At 1st he was the one doing it but
he had work to do so yeaaa he passed it on to me :(
Standing infront of the hot stove got me
sweating especially with a hot material
clothing. My bii was nice enuff to lend me a BIG
shirt to change.

Ta dah ! Give me an applause for cooking !
I suck big time at cooking, i always tell my
boyf he will be the one cooking not me.
He was like WAH what me !
I said cooking, laundry, cleaning, baby, etc all him.
His face expression was sooo funny xD
It was like oh-my-gosh this wife is killin me ! xD

We watched an indian movie together.
3 idiots.
Mad funny, i loved it.

I love their ass.
Its a touching film of 3 friends always
on the lookout for each other.
Gives you big laughter most of the time.

His mother came home, havent seen
her in a long time. But couldnt have dinner with
her cause she had another things to do.
So yea, went out for dinner after the movie.

Plans got screwed up, time got messed up.
I dont know why i felt the time
passed especially fast yesterday.
We decided on movie but no more tickets when
we reached wangsa walk.
Bii wanted shisha but i was like
shisha on anniversary? really?
So instead we just dropped by at a place
and ate at 11pm+
Fat sei lorrrr.

Even if things wasnt super on anniversary,
i didnt give damn.
Celebration does not necessary means luxurious
dinner or places that u can see stars, no.
It means just the two of us.
Even just eating at mamak or hawkers stalls i am
super satisfied. I am that simple :)

It was almost 12am so he send me home.
I placed my head on his shoulder and hugged
his arms while he was driving. It was a straight
road so yea, no biggie.
He kept smelling my hair.
I felt my heart pounded and i felt so warm.
I really feel so loved by this man.
Plus me being so clingy to a man like this, its really
the 1st time.

When i reached home, and he left,
i just remembered he left his wallet in my bag and
i forgot to take it out to him.
But when i called him he was home already.
He knew his wallet is with me the moment i got
out of the car but because i cant go out everyday
due to mum's order he thought he could
use it as an excuse to come collect his wallet and
me at the same time. Seriously, he failed.
It didnt work. I still wont be able to go out and
the only thing he can collect is his wallet :D

Woke up this morning sick.
Baby called and said the moment he woke
up he had this urge to come look for me.
What happens if one day even when i live with
him and he cant even stand 1sec without the sight of me? xD

1.55am, medicine taking effect again.
Arggghh !
Nights.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! LOL! You two are so cute! Dun dun dunn... your honey cried! Whoooot!! 10 points for my sis Mabs! ❤ Heheh.. I'm glad you enjoyed it! A simple hang out and being together is the most important! Not how grand it is... hehe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...